Low GRE Score, Can I Still Be Admitted to M.S.
have low GRE score can I still get admitted to Masters program - is the common question among students who got low GRE score (less than 1000). But GRE score of 1000 doesn’t mean its low, if student was expecting to score 1300 in GRE and ended up getting 1130 then its considered low GRE.Along with above low GRE score questions, other common questions I come acrossLow GRE, high GPA admissionsLow GPA and low GRE score admission to graduate schoolHigh GRE and low GPA admission to M.S.I have stated so many times in previous article about graduate school admission considers various factors during admissions. GRE scores are not the only factor that will get admission into grad school. But, to help university search low gre score universities gave an idea that would help students to know what kind of schools they can get admission with low gre scores.But, its important for every student to ask what is low gre score? How did you know your gre scores are low? What are you comparing against to say the gre scores are below average?
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Low GRE Score, Can I Still Be Admitted to M.S.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment